“I lost 10 pounds”… “I lost 20 pounds”… wow, you lost 30 pounds. Weight loss can be a serious challenge, but when you achieve your weight loss goals and gain muscle strength, it’s time to celebrate! Wait, what do you do about all the loose skin? A lot of people struggle with their new appearance once they have managed to drop the weight. It can cause loose skin, which can have a serious impact on your self-esteem and confidence.
Luckily, the SharpLight RF body contouring treatment helps to fight excess skin, restoring your confidence and getting your body bikini ready. You may just be slightly out of shape and in need of a bikini body boost. SharpLight Body Contouring treatment can give you the shape and body you’ve always dreamed off.
Each SharpLight RF body contouring session lasts up to 90 minutes, depending on the area(s) being treated and involves a technician directing radio frequency (RF) and Infrared (IR) light energy towards your body tissues. The radio frequency targets the fat cells causing them to break down, absorbed by the lymphatic system and naturally disposed of through the body’s natural elimination process. Reducing fats from your body will result in losses of inches around the area that has been treated. Once the desired size reduction is achieved, the IR light is applied to renew the collagen cells.
There’s no downtime when it comes to this procedure, and you can even choose which area of your body that you’d like to contour. Clients will see results as quickly as just four sessions, however, the recommended treatment course for each body area is between eight and twelve sessions. They are generally completed once a week over the course of the period. Following a treatment series, it’s recommended to have maintenance sessions once every 4-6 weeks.
It’s also important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly. Body contouring is essentially the icing on the cake to a healthy lifestyle, providing you with the added boost you need to get your body ready for bikini season. We could all use a helping hand sometimes.
Genetics, sun exposure, and age all play a role in how well your skin bounces back after weight loss. For the majority of people, our skin won’t conform completely to our new smaller body shape after a weight loss, which leaves the skin looking loose and untoned. It doesn’t seem to matter how hard you work out in the gym to tone up, you just can’t get to where you want to be.
Additionally, excess and loose skin can make a person look overweight, even when they have long met their weight goal.
There are a variety of benefits to SharpLight RF and IR body contouring including:
• Improving the function of your lymphatic system.
• Detoxifying your skin and drawing out impurities.
• Reduction in the appearance of blemishes caused by cellulite.
• You can target one, or more, areas of your body at the same time, dependent on how much correction is necessary. This is especially convenient for people who have several areas they would like to target with body contouring.
• Toning your body won’t just make your body look better, it will make you feel better, too. You’ll soon see that activities like jumping and walking will be less painful and much easier. You won’t need to worry about chafing, interference, or uncomfortable jiggling.
• You may have tried lotions, and wraps, which have brought you temporary improvements. However, there is nothing that can provide you with the results like a body contouring procedure. Especially when it comes to stubborn areas like the abdomen and arms.
• These procedures have been performed for many years, and the technique is only improving.
• SharpLight RF and IR Treatments are safe and pain-free alternatives to surgical procedures.