Kinga's Organic Medi Spa is known for our professional, clean and comfortable waxing treatments and techniques.
Waxing is an effective way to remove unwanted hair from nearly any area of the body, for a soft, smooth complexion that lasts up to 4 weeks. We use high quality organic wax from Italy, pre and post wax products to ensure perfect results.
LOWER LEGS INCLUDING KNEES $35.00
LOWER LEG & BIKINI
FULL LEG & BIKINI
LIP & CHIN
Upper Lip or Chin
Man’s Full Back
Stomach Line (woman)
Waxing Contraindication List
To ensure a successful waxing experience, please read and follow these instructions.
WARNING: If you are currently using any of the following prescription medications, you cannot receive a waxing service. You must discontinue use of these medications for a minimum of three (3) months prior to waxing. The exception is Accutane; you must be off this medication treatment course a minimum of one (1) year prior to waxing.
- *Accutane (Acne medication)
- Adapalene (Acne medication)
- Alustra (Retin A)
- Avage (See Tazorac – Acne medication)
- Avita (See Retin A)
- Differin (Acne medication)
- Isotretinoin (See Accutane)
- Renova (See Retin A)
- Tazarac (Acne medication)
- Tazarotene (See Tazorac)
- Tretinoin (See Retin A) *CAUTION: If you are currently using any of the following, please inform your technician. These products can make the skin more sensitive. Thin, sensitive skin is more vulnerable to lifting and sensitivity during waxing.
Other Acne medications not listed above
- *Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic, Lactic)
- Oral Antibiotics
- Topical Antibiotics
- Salicylic Acid
PRECAUTIONS & CONSIDERATIONS Please read these valuable guidelines.
- Sunburned or irritated areas cannot be waxed.
- Moles cannot be waxed.
- You must wait a minimum of seven (7) days before waxing after a light chemical peel or microdermabrasion.
- Waxing cannot be performed if you have had laser skin resurfacing within the past year.
- Waxing cannot be performed if you have had a physician administered peel within the past two (2) years.
- If irritation should occur, we recommend you use an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin to keep the area continually moist to avoid infection and scabbing.
- No sun for 12 hours following a waxing treatment.
- No hot baths for 24 hours following a waxing treatment.
- No abrasives for 24 hours following a waxing treatment.
- No deodorants for 24 hours following an underarm waxing treatment.
- Women may experience extra sensitivity to waxing up to a week prior to the beginning of their period.